1.Gods angels protect me
Psalm 34:7 ESV
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.
2. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
3. I place my trust and hope in the Lord
Psalm 118:8 ESV
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.
4. God is always with me
Matthew 28:20 ESV
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
5. I will meet amazing and helpful people on my journey
Genesis 2:18 ESV
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.
6. I will worry about nothing and give God my anxieties
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
7. The Lord is always with me and keeps me
Psalm 121:8 ESV
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
8. When plans don’t go my way, I know Things will still work out for my best
Proverbs 16:9 ESV
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
9. I will always keep God’s word close to me
Psalm 119:105 ESV
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
10. I trust that God goes before me, walks beside and is behind me at all times
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.